Voting

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girl Crazy








A few weekends ago I had a big sleepover with the girls I teach solo's to in dance. These Girls all mean so much to me and have all became like my little sisters. After 5 weekends of competition I decided to have a big sleepover for them at my house. 14 girls what was I thinking? The girls ended up having a blast the night included pizza, volleyball, the park, lots of candy, make overs, movies and lots of giggles. All the smiles I saw made the whole thing worth it! But I don't think my neighborhood knew what hit it. What I great group of girls who aren't just great dancers but beautiful girls from the inside out.

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat you have these girls who help make your life to be so fulfilling. Thanks for the blog.
    Oh, and by the way, 14 girls over doing a sleepover...WOW! Be sure and talk to Tracie about scheduling a Sunday dinner over at your place...we will all be sure and be over...oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete