Voting

Friday, July 30, 2010

1 year



One year ago today I was standing up in the mountains giving this wonderful man my heart for the rest of my life. It was the best decision I have ever have / will make in my time here on this earth. Lets just say I am one lucky chick.

Dear Derek,
Our 1st year together has been a rough one with loosing our 2 beautiful baby's. If I could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing for they have made me love you more then I thought the human heart could love. I still get the butterfly's in my belly when you do the little things like tell me how beautiful I look, walk up to me to give me a hug for no particular reason, randomly write me a text telling me how much you love and care about me, and roll over in bed to give me a big hug and tell me goodnight. I cherish the little things you do. Every time you give me a hug or a kiss it feels as good as it did the 1st time. I never want that to go away. You have been my best friend and I can't wait to see what another year brings us. I love you to the moon and back.
Love,
your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment